My favorite things



My camera:

My favorite thing to do in every moment of the day is thake pictures whit my camera.
I bought my camera in 2014, when i went to New York whit my family, and since them I thake pictures to everything and i take it to everywhere.

I use my camera whit a tripod, tripod is a support whit three "legs" and I use to make shot's in the dark because you need to stay still to get it right.

I try to use it in the week but is difficult when you need to study and you are out of classes at 6 pm and arrive home like 8 pm. but in the weekend I walk in the street thaking pictures whit my friend Klaus, is so funny because I talk to him and he make's joke's when we walk and thake pictures.

I like use my camera because it make's me happy and relaxed. I like when my friend's ask for if I want to take a picture's. the only bad thing of take pictures to my friend's is somethimes I dont be in the picuters.

I don't know how be my life whitout my camera.

Some photo's:







Comentarios

  1. it so cool that you like the photography i think is a fantastic and a very funny hobbie because you can take picture of everything that you want

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The camera also is my favorite thing! The camera is the best thing of the life! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hey, I love taking pictures too. It`s so relaxing and refreshing when you capture moments.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. mmm, i see you as a future jordi castell. I think you have talent my little boy.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario